NRG Expert’s Utility Metering Deployments Forecasting Database and Analysis outlines all the key data for the global metering markets. With over US$12 billion set to be invested in electricity metering alone by 2015, this market data is of great value to companies and governments who are researching the high value, metering market place. The database and accompanying market research report contain a comprehensive worldwide overview of the multi-meter industry and metering systems.
Key Reasons to Purchase this Utility Meter Research
- Understand the size of the global metering markets
- Find out about the major utility metering companies
- Read about the latest deployments in the metering industry
- Gain a total overview of the market value for Electricity Metering, Gas Metering, Water Metering and Sub Metering
- View 2011 actual metering statistics
- Obtain market forecasts to 2015 for over 180 countries (where available)
- Look at the major players in the metering industry’
- View statistics on the market share by region and broken down by metering type (water meters, gas meters, electricity meters)
- Get a worldwide by-country overview of the number of utility customers and the number of utility meter units sold with associated market value for Electricity Meters, Gas Meters, Water Meters and Sub Meters.
- Read in depth market research on smart grids and metering systems
- Ultimately a full global analysis of the utilities meters market place
What’s in the Deployment of Utility Meters Forecasting Database?
The metering and smart grid database is huge database of metering statistics. The data outlines the market value for Electricity metering, Gas metering, Water Metering and Sub Metering 2011-2015
The Database contains data on
- the market value for Electricity, Gas and water – 2011 actuals to 2015 forecasts.
- metering market value, where available for all 180 countries analysed
- number of utility customers by country
- number of units sold with associated market value for Electricity Meters, Gas Meters and Water Meters.
- 49 Electricity metering country profiles.
- NEW! Sub-metering breakdown by country: the estimated value of the sub-metering market for Heat, Water and Electricity Sub-Meters for over 160 countries.
- NEW! A breakdown of the estimated value of Metering, and Transmission and Distribution as a share of the total Smart Grid value
Electricity Metering Units and Value
NRG Expert lists the number of electricity meter units sold and the US$ value presented for over 180 countries. For a further 49 countries, in separate tabs, metering and grid market research has been used to provide a more elaborate data set incorporating (where known) the metering and grid market shares of the major electricity metering and utility companies and manufacturers in the metering industry. There is also a breakdown by type of meters deployed to provide an overview of the distribution of different meter technology and their deployment. Charts include: unit sales and revenue 2011-2015 and a %-pie chart of the breakdown of 2011 meter sales by type.
Gas Metering and Water Metering
Using NRG Expert’s extensive metering and grid market research, we have included in the metering database an overall market value and unit demand for gas metering and water metering products.
New to this edition is the addition of tabs for Sub-Metering and Smart Grid technology. These both contain a list of the the market values of their respective segments expressed in US Dollars. All compiled using NRG Experts extensive metering and grid market research.
What’s in the accompanying PDF report?
Analysis of the data provided in the database and interpretation of developments in the metering industry including metering technology and metering systems, the market research report includes:
A general overview of the state of the metering industry
- A company overview of the major metering companies
- A brief country analysis for Brazil, Canada, China and the United States
- A summary of Sub-Metering developments
- The methodologies employed to develop the NRG Expert Metering Database
- NEW! A look at the major player’s market shares by region and broken down by metering type
Product Code: – NRGMD02
Edition 2: 2012