Rosie Seldon from NRG Expert, the energy market research company analyses countries with huge potential for energy investment and energy growth. This week NRG Expert reveal the top 3 countries to watch. For all the in-depth data you require on these countries visit www.nrgexpert.com
Top energy investment country to watch:
Brazil has overtaken the UK economy to be the sixth largest in the world, growing 2.7% last year compared to the UK’s growth of 0.8%. Brazil’s population of 190 million compared to the UK’s 60 million should mean energy production and consumption will increase as the country develops.
Top Energy Facts Brazil
- Ultra-deep offshore Brazilian oil discoveries make Brazil the largest and most significant new oil and gas prospect of the last few decades.
- Producing 2.3 million barrels of oil daily, Brazilian oil is attracting lots of interest and a host of new energy investors.
- 2.8 million barrels of oil are produced, Including biofuels, Brazilian oil is ranking 9th in the world production rankings.
- Brazil is looking at increasing the percentage of ethanol in vehicle fuel by 25% in line with increased sugar cane production.
- Brazil intends to become a global leader in renewable energy
- Brazil has initiated huge investments in wind power, adding 32GW to the renewable energy grid within 5 years.
To find out which other 2 countries NRG Expert are keeping a close eye on, click here:
To access in-depth energy data on the country of your choice click here:
NRG expert provides country specific data and reports regarding energy investment, energy growth and energy analysis.
For related reports visit:
Edgar van der Meer
NRG Expert +1 (416) 840-5847
+44 (0)20 8432 3059
NRG Expert is a London and Toronto based energy intelligence and market research publisher. NRG Expert provides up to date information and analysis on worldwide energy markets, including electricity, natural gas, oil, coal, nuclear, renewable energy, biofuels, water and waste, and all elements of energy infrastructure. Providing data on energy investments across 200 countries including biofuels and Brazilian oil, as well as other top energy facts.
 source: Bloomberg,  source: Total Asset,  source: Alternative Investor,  Source: invezz
Discuss: Top Energy Facts Brazil