Consulting and Market Assessments
NRG Expert provides consulting services for companies working in, or looking for, opportunities in the global energy and environmental services markets. A key component of our offer is that the senior personnel are actively involved in EVERY project that goes through the business, and usually are actively undertaking research themselves. The practice of larger agencies is for directors to take a step back once a project is won, handing the design and implementation to less experiences staff who have neither the commercial skills nor technical acumen of the directors. Having worked in larger research companies we believe this to be bad practice and have therefore deliberately built the business model we have. Our consultants have extensive experience and skill in quantitative and qualitative market research techniques and their application in many industrial sectors. NRG Expert conducts bespoke projects for a wide range of global companies across a wide market spectrum, including utilities, financial institutions, manufacturers, government bodies and technology companies.
Response Process for Enquiries
- NRG will respond to your enquiry within 48 hours with approximate costs and time frames.
- We will then request a conference call to discuss your research needs in detail.
- NRG will produce a full detailed proposal, within an agreed time limit.
Bespoke Analysis Services
NRG will provide you with a solution to your information and data requirements and will help you realise business opportunities through:
- Market sizing and forecasting
- Market entry studies
- Product position and development studies
- Customer attitude studies
- Pricing research
- Acquisition studies
- Product penetration and market analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Decision process analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Gap analysis
- Strategic planning
- Go-to-market recommendations and planning
- Channel strategy
Please click on the links below for more information:
NRG Expert > Email us