Historical, Present, and Future Generation Statistics to 2025
NRG Expert’s nuclear energy market research provides a comprehensive analysis of the global nuclear energy market. It looks at the nuclear energy market drivers and the key components for future growth and development such as nuclear energy companies, nuclear power facts, nuclear power technology,
The report table of contents can be accessed below. The database provides you with generation statistics such as capacity, net generation and net consumption of nuclear power plants, as well as a listing of any proven reserves, by country, as they are known to us. Additionally, Plant details of major plants are listed once they have been verified by us.* Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you would like to learn more or receive a sample of the database.
Key reasons to purchase this nuclear energy market research
- Make informed business decisions through a clear global understanding of
the nuclear energy market,
- Review data on nuclear energy prices and nuclear power generation
- Research power plants, and nuclear power technology.
- Design business strategies by understanding the latest developments and nuclear forecasts
- Understand the trends and opportunities in the global nuclear energy market.
- Prepare market size evaluations and forecasts
- Manipulate the in-depth data on each country to meet your requirements
- The status of Nuclear Power
- The age of Nuclear infrastructure
- The future of nuclear energy companies
- Statistics on nuclear power
- The nuclear fuel cycle and supporting industries
- Nuclear power technology and nuclear history
- Risk and Safety
- The Economics of nuclear power
- The major nuclear energy companies, associations and organisations
- Nuclear power generation by country
- Nuclear energy data
Prod. Code: NRGNR2
Edition 2: 2014
*Whilst we strive to provide complete listings, the database contains verified listings and may not be complete for each individual plant, or country. E&OE.