Global Nuclear Energy Report – Market Research
NRG Expert’s nuclear energy market research provides a comprehensive analysis of the global nuclear energy market. It looks at the nuclear energy market drivers and the key components for future growth and development such as nuclear energy companies, nuclear power facts, nuclear power technology,
Key reasons to purchase this nuclear energy market research
- Make informed business decisions through a clear global understanding of
the nuclear energy market,
- Review data on nuclear energy prices and nuclear power generation
- Research power plants, and nuclear power technology.
- Design business strategies by understanding the latest developments and nuclear forecasts
- Understand the trends and opportunities in the global nuclear energy market.
- Prepare market size evaluations and forecasts
- Manipulate the in-depth data on each country to meet your requirements
- The status of Nuclear Power
- The age of Nuclear infrastructure
- The future of nuclear energy companies
- Statistics on nuclear power
- The nuclear fuel cycle and supporting industries
- Nuclear power technology and nuclear history
- Risk and Safety
- Uranium reserves and production
- The Economics of nuclear power
- The major nuclear energy companies, associations and organisations
- Nuclear energy prices
- Nuclear power generation by country
- Nuclear energy data
- Plus all the key nuclear power facts for all the key countries
Background to this nuclear energy market research
The Nuclear Renaissance
The analysts at NRG Expert have analysed a huge array of nuclear energy data and nuclear power facts. They have found that a nuclear renaissance appears to be materialising, but not with the anticipated surge of new build worldwide. Instead there is a clear East-West divide. Asian giants are focusing on new build to meet supply shortages and countries in Europe and North America are opting to upgrade existing facilities and extend their lifetime. As often this is cheaper and more acceptable to public opinion. As there has been limited new build in the West over the past ten years, South Korea and China are starting to gain a strong hold in the domestic and international market. Both countries are reportedly producing reactors at lower cost, to schedule and in a short time. Although for both the East and West, the extent of the renaissance will largely depend upon the consequence of the March 11th 2011 earthquake in Japan. In terms of the actual damage caused to the reactors themselves and residents in the vicinity and to public opinion on nuclear power.
Nuclear Plant upgrades
In the short-term in Western countries, NRG EXPERT’s nuclear energy market research report and forecast expects the sector to focus on plant upgrades then new build when upgrades on existing facilities are no longer economic. Then new build plants maybe smaller, as they are cheaper to build. By contrast, in the East and Russia, some upgrading of existing facilities will take plant, but new build will continue apace. The local manufacturing requirement in many of these countries will mean that only western nuclear energy companies with international links or desirable licensed technologies will secure contracts.
Although for both the East and West, the extent of the renaissance will largely depend upon the consequence of the March 11th 2011 earthquake in Japan
Prod. Code: NRGNR1
Edition 1: 2011